File a report online

Welcome to the Lawton Police Department Citizen's Online Reporting System. This system will allow you to submit a police report and print a copy for your records. This system is not a substitute for calling 911. Your report may not be reviewed for up to 72 hours.

This system is not for:

Emergencies or in-progress crimes
Criminal activity requiring immediate action
Anonymous reports of criminal activity
Crimes occurring outside the City Limits of Lawton

Please ensure your pop-up blocking software is turned off before filing your report. You may visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for assistance.

After you have completed the report:

You will be able to review the report prior to submission.
After submission, a report number will be assigned and a PDF file generated.
You will be able to print and save a copy of the police report for your records.
You must provide a valid phone number or email address for your report to be accepted.

Please Note:

All cases submitted online will be reviewed, however they may not be investigated.
If further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.

You may also print and submit a Motor Vehicle Traffic Collision Report

The Lawton Police Department does not investigate motor vehicle collisions that occur on private property. You must exchange information between drivers and submit the online report.

You may click on the link below which will take you to a copy of the Traffic Collision Report.
You will need to print the report and complete the information.
Once you have finished, you may bring it to the station or mail it to the address listed on the form.

If you need a copy of the Motor Vehicle Traffic Collision Report, please click on the button below.

In order to complete an Online Report, click on the link below. You will be taken to our Crime Reporting Directions Page. This page will give you definitions and examples of the crimes you can report. If you do not see the type of report you need, then you cannot file an Online Report so you must call 580-581-3272 and have an officer sent to your locations.